We thank AstraZeneca and the EPSRC for the joint organic studentship initiative (M.H.) and the EPSRC for a grant to K.I.B.-M. and C.E.H (grant number EP/G036764/1). G.C.L.-J. is holder of a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award.
Switching Pathways: Room-Temperature Neutral Solvolysis and Substitution of Amides†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 548–551, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Hutchby, M., Houlden, C. E., Haddow, M. F., Tyler, S. N. G., Lloyd-Jones, G. C. and Booker-Milburn, K. I. (2012), Switching Pathways: Room-Temperature Neutral Solvolysis and Substitution of Amides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 548–551. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107117
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G036764/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!