This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 22106527, “Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration. Development of New Methods and Creation of New Substances” and No. 23105525, “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis”) and Challenging Exploratory Research (No. 23655083) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We thank Dr. Nobuko Kanehisa for valuable advice regarding X-ray crystallography.
Regio- and Stereoselective Carbobismuthination of Alkynes†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1051–1054, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Nishimoto, Y., Takeuchi, M., Yasuda, M. and Baba, A. (2012), Regio- and Stereoselective Carbobismuthination of Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1051–1054. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107127
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Numbers: 22106527, 23105525, 23655083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!