This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 22106527, “Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration. Development of New Methods and Creation of New Substances” and No. 23105525, “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis”) and Challenging Exploratory Research (No. 23655083) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We thank Dr. Nobuko Kanehisa for valuable advice regarding X-ray crystallography.
Regio- and Stereoselective Carbobismuthination of Alkynes†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1051–1054, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Nishimoto, Y., Takeuchi, M., Yasuda, M. and Baba, A. (2012), Regio- and Stereoselective Carbobismuthination of Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1051–1054. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107127
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Numbers: 22106527, 23105525, 23655083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!