These authors contributed equally to this work.
Well-Defined, Reversible Boronate Crosslinked Nanocarriers for Targeted Drug Delivery in Response to Acidic pH Values and cis-Diols†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2864–2869, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Xiao, W., Xiao, K., Berti, L., Luo, J., Tseng, H. P., Fung, G. and Lam, K. S. (2012), Well-Defined, Reversible Boronate Crosslinked Nanocarriers for Targeted Drug Delivery in Response to Acidic pH Values and cis-Diols . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2864–2869. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107144
This work was funded by NIH/NCI (R01CA115483 and R01CA140449), NIH/NIBIB (R01EB012569), and DoD BCRP Postdoctoral Award (W81XWH-10-1-0817).
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: R01CA115483, R01CA140449
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: R01EB012569
- DoD BCRP Postdoctoral Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!