This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0523928 and the Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute (RBNI). We also thank the Israel-US Binational Science Foundation and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology. S.S. thanks the Irwin and Joan Jacobs Foundation, the Fine Foundation, the RBNI, and the Ministry of Science and Technology for graduate school fellowships. E.K. is incumbent of the Benno Gitter & Ilana Ben-Ami Chair of Biotechnology, Technion. We thank Dr. Miriam Kott-Gutkowski, Head of the MicroArray Service Laboratory in the Core Reasearch Facility at the Faculty of Medicine—Ein Karem, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
A Molecular Cryptosystem for Images by DNA Computing†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2883–2887, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Shoshani, S., Piran, R., Arava, Y. and Keinan, E. (2012), A Molecular Cryptosystem for Images by DNA Computing . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2883–2887. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107156
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0523928
- Israel-US Binational Science Foundation
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- Irwin and Joan Jacobs Foundation
- Fine Foundation
- Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!