This research was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), for which M.F. is the principal investigator, and also in part by KAKENHI (20044006), JSPS, and Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), MEXT (Japan). Y.I. thanks Kurata Grants for younger scientists.
Reagent-Installed Capsule Network: Selective Thiocarbamoylation of Aromatic Amines in Crystals with Preinstalled CH3NCS†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2379–2381, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Inokuma, Y., Ning, G.-H. and Fujita, M. (2012), Reagent-Installed Capsule Network: Selective Thiocarbamoylation of Aromatic Amines in Crystals with Preinstalled CH3NCS. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2379–2381. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107190
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 20044006
- Global COE Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!