These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Activity-Based Imaging Probe for the Integral Membrane Hydrolase KIAA1363†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 966–970, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Chang, J. W., Moellering, R. E. and Cravatt, B. F. (2012), An Activity-Based Imaging Probe for the Integral Membrane Hydrolase KIAA1363. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 966–970. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107236
We would like to thank A. Adibekian and the Cravatt lab for insightful discussions and W. Kiosses and the TSRI Microscopy Core for technical assistance. This research was supported by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (predoctoral fellowship to J.W.C.), the American Association for Cancer Research (Centennial predoctoral fellowship to R.E.M.), the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (HHMI postdoctoral fellowship to R.E.M.), the US National Institutes of Health (grant number CA087660), and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA087660
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!