These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Activity-Based Imaging Probe for the Integral Membrane Hydrolase KIAA1363†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 966–970, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Chang, J. W., Moellering, R. E. and Cravatt, B. F. (2012), An Activity-Based Imaging Probe for the Integral Membrane Hydrolase KIAA1363. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 966–970. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107236
We would like to thank A. Adibekian and the Cravatt lab for insightful discussions and W. Kiosses and the TSRI Microscopy Core for technical assistance. This research was supported by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (predoctoral fellowship to J.W.C.), the American Association for Cancer Research (Centennial predoctoral fellowship to R.E.M.), the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (HHMI postdoctoral fellowship to R.E.M.), the US National Institutes of Health (grant number CA087660), and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA087660
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!