We thank the U. S. National Science Foundation (DMR-0956081), and Department of Energy (DE-SC0002247) for support of this research. Y.Y. also thanks the Research Corporation for Science Advancement for the Cottrell Scholar Award, 3M for the Nontenured Faculty Grant, and DuPont for the Young Professor Grant. We thank Dr. Bozhilov and Mr. McDaniel at the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis at UCR for assistance with TEM analysis.
Monitoring the Shape Evolution of Silver Nanoplates: A Marker Study†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 552–555, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Goebl, J., Zhang, Q., He, L. and Yin, Y. (2012), Monitoring the Shape Evolution of Silver Nanoplates: A Marker Study . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 552–555. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107240
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0956081
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002247
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement for the Cottrell Scholar Award
- 3M for the Nontenured Faculty Grant
- DuPont for the Young Professor Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!