These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of a Selective, Activity-Based Probe for Glyceraldehyde 3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5230–5233, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Kaschani, F., Clerc, J., Krahn, D., Bier, D., Hong, T. N., Ottmann, C., Niessen, S., Colby, T., van der Hoorn, R. A. L. and Kaiser, M. (2012), Identification of a Selective, Activity-Based Probe for Glyceraldehyde 3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5230–5233. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107276
We thank the following people for their help: Diego F. Gomez-Casati for kindly providing the gapC-1 mutant line; Renate Scheibe for providing the GAPC-1 and GAPC-2 overexpression constructs; and Johanna Misas for technical assistance. This research was funded by an ERC starting grant (M.K., grant no. 258413).
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- ERC starting grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!