T.A. acknowledges the financial support of the US National Science Foundation (NSF), CAREER Grant CHE-1004218, NSF DMR-0968937, and NSF NanoEHS-1134289, NSF American Competitiveness and Innovation Fellowship (NSF-ACIF), and NSF Special Creativity grant.
Chiral Nematic Mesoporous Carbons from Self-Assembled Nanocrystalline Cellulose†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2008–2010, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Asefa, T. (2012), Chiral Nematic Mesoporous Carbons from Self-Assembled Nanocrystalline Cellulose. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2008–2010. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107332
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: CHE-1004218, NSF DMR-0968937, NSF NanoEHS-1134289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!