We thank the NSF (CHE-0910641 to J.F.H.) and NIH (GM087901 to E.M.S.) for funding of this work. We are grateful to Prof. Robert G. Bergman for providing a critical reading of an early draft of this essay, and to two referees for their valuable comments and suggestions.
On the Interpretation of Deuterium Kinetic Isotope Effects in CH Bond Functionalizations by Transition-Metal Complexes†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 13, pages 3066–3072, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Simmons, E. M. and Hartwig, J. F. (2012), On the Interpretation of Deuterium Kinetic Isotope Effects in CH Bond Functionalizations by Transition-Metal Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3066–3072. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107334
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0910641
- NIH. Grant Number: GM087901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!