We thank the Science Foundation Ireland (SFI; 06/RFP/CHE173 and 08/IN.1/I2047), IRCSET (fellowship for L.Z.), the University of Bordeaux, the ANR (NT09_469563, AC-MAGnets project), the Région Aquitaine, the GIS Advanced Materials in Aquitaine (COMET Project), and the CNRS for financial support. We thank Dr. Martin Feeney for help with the ESI-MS analyses and Prof. M. Evangelisti for his kind help regarding the MCE calculations.
Influencing the Symmetry of High-Nuclearity and High-Spin Manganese Oxo Clusters: Supramolecular Approaches to Manganese-Based Keplerates and Chiral Solids†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 3007–3011, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Clérac, R., Heijboer, P. and Schmitt, W. (2012), Influencing the Symmetry of High-Nuclearity and High-Spin Manganese Oxo Clusters: Supramolecular Approaches to Manganese-Based Keplerates and Chiral Solids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3007–3011. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107358
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Numbers: 06/RFP/CHE173, 08/IN.1/I2047
- ANR. Grant Number: NT09_469563
- Région Aquitaine
- GIS Advanced Materials in Aquitaine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!