This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project Code: 20931160429) and the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (NSFC/RGC Joint Scheme, Ref.: N_CUHK465/09, Project Code: 2900339; Direct Allocation, Project Code: 2060417).
Porous Single-Crystalline Palladium Nanoparticles with High Catalytic Activities†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4872–4876, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Li, C., Sun, L.-D., Xu, C.-H., Wang, J., Yu, J. C. and Yan, C.-H. (2012), Porous Single-Crystalline Palladium Nanoparticles with High Catalytic Activities. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4872–4876. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107376
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20931160429
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: N_CUHK465/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!