We thank the National Science Foundation (ECCS-1045621 and CBET-1037097) for financial support.
Distinguishing DNA by Analog-to-Digital-like Conversion by Using Optofluidic Lasers†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1236–1239, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y. and Fan, X. (2012), Distinguishing DNA by Analog-to-Digital-like Conversion by Using Optofluidic Lasers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1236–1239. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107381
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ECCS-1045621, CBET-1037097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!