Financial support was provided by the NSF (CHE-0911713) and NIH (RO1GM087605). Partial instrumentation support was provided by the NIH for MS (1S10RR023444) and NMR (1S10RR022442) and by the NSF for an X-ray diffractometer (CHE-0840438). The invaluable assistance of Dr. Patrick Carroll in obtaining the crystal structures is gratefully acknowledged.
Asymmetric Synthesis of Allenyl Oxindoles and Spirooxindoles by a Catalytic Enantioselective Saucy–Marbet Claisen Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2448–2451, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Cao, T., Deitch, J., Linton, E. C. and Kozlowski, M. C. (2012), Asymmetric Synthesis of Allenyl Oxindoles and Spirooxindoles by a Catalytic Enantioselective Saucy–Marbet Claisen Rearrangement. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2448–2451. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107417
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0911713
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1GM087605, 1S10RR023444, 1S10RR022442, CHE-0840438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!