This work was supported by the European FP7-Train2 project and the French network METSA. We thank G. Antorrena for XPS measurements.
Tuning Complex Shapes in Platinum Nanoparticles: From Cubic Dendrites to Fivefold Stars†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 4690–4694, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Lacroix, L.-M., Gatel, C., Arenal, R., Garcia, C., Lachaize, S., Blon, T., Warot-Fonrose, B., Snoeck, E., Chaudret, B. and Viau, G. (2012), Tuning Complex Shapes in Platinum Nanoparticles: From Cubic Dendrites to Fivefold Stars . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4690–4694. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107425
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- European FP7-Train2
- French network METSA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!