Support from the Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) Foundation and from MICINN (grant CTQ2010-15513) is gratefully acknowledged. G.B. is grateful to the MEC for an FPU predoctoral fellowship.
Dioxindole in Asymmetric Catalytic Synthesis: Routes to Enantioenriched 3-Substituted 3-Hydroxyoxindoles and the Preparation of Maremycin A†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 971–974, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Bergonzini, G. and Melchiorre, P. (2012), Dioxindole in Asymmetric Catalytic Synthesis: Routes to Enantioenriched 3-Substituted 3-Hydroxyoxindoles and the Preparation of Maremycin A. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 971–974. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107443
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) Foundation
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2010-15513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!