We thank the Max-Planck Society for generous financial support. F.L. is the recipient of a postdoctoral fellowship from Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT). Vapourtec is gratefully acknowledged for providing R2C+ and R4 flow-chemistry systems. We thank Dr. V. Mountain for critically editing this manuscript and Ms. C. Steininger for drawing Figure 1.
Continuous-Flow Synthesis of the Anti-Malaria Drug Artemisinin†
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1706–1709, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lévesque, F. and Seeberger, P. H. (2012), Continuous-Flow Synthesis of the Anti-Malaria Drug Artemisinin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1706–1709. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107446
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Max-Planck Society
- Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!