We are grateful for the generous financial support from the Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF), the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU); Dr. Y. Li and Dr. R. Ganguly (X-ray structure, NTU). We also appreciate the thoughtful suggestions from the referees.
Facile Access to Chiral Ketones through Metal-Free Oxidative CC Bond Cleavage of Aldehydes by O2†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1911–1914, February 20, 2012
How to Cite
Tiwari, B., Zhang, J. and Chi, Y. R. (2012), Facile Access to Chiral Ketones through Metal-Free Oxidative CC Bond Cleavage of Aldehydes by O2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1911–1914. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107473
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!