These authors contributed equally to this work.
Probing the Frontiers of Glycoprotein Synthesis: The Fully Elaborated β-Subunit of the Human Follicle-Stimulating Hormone†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 975–979, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Nagorny, P., Sane, N., Fasching, B., Aussedat, B. and Danishefsky, S. J. (2012), Probing the Frontiers of Glycoprotein Synthesis: The Fully Elaborated β-Subunit of the Human Follicle-Stimulating Hormone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 975–979. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107482
This work was supported by NIH grant CA103823 (to S.J.D.) and NIH grant CA125934-02 (to P.N.). B.F. is grateful to the Austrian Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung for a fellowship. We thank Rebecca Wilson for assistance with the preparation of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: CA103823
- NIH. Grant Number: CA125934-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!