In the general annotations to presented structure figures, SES is the solvent-excluded surface, and highlighted interaction surfaces are defined as surface patches within a distance of 3.5 Å next to the binding partner. All representations were generated with BALLView.1
Small-Molecule Stabilization of Protein–Protein Interactions: An Underestimated Concept in Drug Discovery?†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2012–2018, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Thiel, P., Kaiser, M. and Ottmann, C. (2012), Small-Molecule Stabilization of Protein–Protein Interactions: An Underestimated Concept in Drug Discovery?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2012–2018. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107616
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Max Planck Society
- DFG. Grant Number: OT 414/1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!