These authors contributed equally to this work.
Photoinduced Memory Effect in a Redox Controllable Bistable Mechanical Molecular Switch†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1611–1615, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Avellini, T., Li, H., Coskun, A., Barin, G., Trabolsi, A., Basuray, A. N., Dey, S. K., Credi, A., Silvi, S., Stoddart, J. F. and Venturi, M. (2012), Photoinduced Memory Effect in a Redox Controllable Bistable Mechanical Molecular Switch. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1611–1615. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107618
This work was supported by MIUR (PRIN 2008), Università di Bologna, the U.S. Department of Defence under grant number W911NF-07-R-001-04 and the Non-Equilibrium Energy Center (NERC) which is an Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under grant number DE-SC0000989 at Northwestern University. This research was also supported by the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and its Center on Functional Engineered Nanoarchitectonics (FENA). J.F.S. was supported by the WCU Program (NRF, grant number R-31-2008-000-10055-0) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea.
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- U.S. Department of Defence. Grant Number: W911NF-07-R-001-04
- Non-Equilibrium Energy Center. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- NRF. Grant Number: R-31-2008-000-10055-0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!