These authors contributed equally to this work.
Photoinduced Memory Effect in a Redox Controllable Bistable Mechanical Molecular Switch†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1611–1615, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Avellini, T., Li, H., Coskun, A., Barin, G., Trabolsi, A., Basuray, A. N., Dey, S. K., Credi, A., Silvi, S., Stoddart, J. F. and Venturi, M. (2012), Photoinduced Memory Effect in a Redox Controllable Bistable Mechanical Molecular Switch. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1611–1615. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107618
This work was supported by MIUR (PRIN 2008), Università di Bologna, the U.S. Department of Defence under grant number W911NF-07-R-001-04 and the Non-Equilibrium Energy Center (NERC) which is an Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under grant number DE-SC0000989 at Northwestern University. This research was also supported by the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and its Center on Functional Engineered Nanoarchitectonics (FENA). J.F.S. was supported by the WCU Program (NRF, grant number R-31-2008-000-10055-0) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- U.S. Department of Defence. Grant Number: W911NF-07-R-001-04
- Non-Equilibrium Energy Center. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- NRF. Grant Number: R-31-2008-000-10055-0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!