The authors thank the European Union for funding this work under the Framework 7 programme, CP-FP 226524 Water treatment by molecularly imprinted materials (WATERMIM), and Malvern Instruments Ltd. for the zeta potential measurements.
Cubic Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Nanoparticles with a Fluorescent Core†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5196–5199, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Ivanova-Mitseva, P. K., Guerreiro, A., Piletska, E. V., Whitcombe, Michael. J., Zhou, Z., Mitsev, P. A., Davis, F. and Piletsky, S. A. (2012), Cubic Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Nanoparticles with a Fluorescent Core . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5196–5199. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107644
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2011
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!