We thank the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2009CB825300), the NSFC (20821002, 20923005, 21025209), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences for generous financial support.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Spiro Cyclopentane-1,3′-indoles and 2,3,4,9-Tetrahydro-1H-carbazoles by Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Dearomatization and Stereospecific Migration†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1680–1683, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Q.-F., Zheng, C. and You, S.-L. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of Spiro Cyclopentane-1,3′-indoles and 2,3,4,9-Tetrahydro-1H-carbazoles by Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Dearomatization and Stereospecific Migration. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1680–1683. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107677
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20923005, 21025209
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!