We thank the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for constantly supporting our research program on nanomaterials. This research was supported in part by the U.S. Department of Energy under grant number DE-FG02-05ER15657 and in part by the Department of Homeland Security’s collaborative academic research program. The work at LLNL was performed under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Energy. The authors would like to acknowledge computational support on Lawrence Berkeley Lab’s National Energy Research Supercomputers (NERSC).
Ag7Au6: A 13-Atom Alloy Quantum Cluster†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2155–2159, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Udayabhaskararao, T., Sun, Y., Goswami, N., Pal, S. K., Balasubramanian, K. and Pradeep, T. (2012), Ag7Au6: A 13-Atom Alloy Quantum Cluster. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2155–2159. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107696
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15657
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!