We thank Dr. Benson Kariuki (Cardiff University) for the X-ray analysis of 8, Grégory Bonnamain (University of Nantes, France) and Pierre-Henri Belin, (ESCOM, France) for assistance in the synthesis of some starting materials, and the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre, Swansea, for mass spectrometric data. We thank The Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust (U.F.) and Cardiff University for financial support.
Highly Stereoselective Metal-Free Oxyaminations Using Chiral Hypervalent Iodine Reagents†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 14, pages 3462–3465, April 2, 2012
How to Cite
Farid, U. and Wirth, T. (2012), Highly Stereoselective Metal-Free Oxyaminations Using Chiral Hypervalent Iodine Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3462–3465. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107703
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- The Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust
- Cardiff University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!