These authors contributed equally to this work.
Artificial Light-Harvesting System Based on Multifunctional Surface-Cross-Linked Micelles†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2088–2092, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Peng, H.-Q., Chen, Y.-Z., Zhao, Y., Yang, Q.-Z., Wu, L.-Z., Tung, C.-H., Zhang, L.-P. and Tong, Q.-X. (2012), Artificial Light-Harvesting System Based on Multifunctional Surface-Cross-Linked Micelles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2088–2092. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107723
We thank Prof. Roman Boulatov (UIUC) for his useful discussion. We are grateful for financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91027041, 21102155, 21072202, 20973189), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Bureau of Basic Sciences of CAS (KJCX2-EW-W09). Y.Z. thanks the U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Basic Energy Sciences (grant DE-SC0002142) for partial support of the research.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027041, 21102155, 21072202, 20973189
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bureau of Basic Sciences of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-W09
- U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!