These authors contributed equally to this work.
Artificial Light-Harvesting System Based on Multifunctional Surface-Cross-Linked Micelles†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2088–2092, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Peng, H.-Q., Chen, Y.-Z., Zhao, Y., Yang, Q.-Z., Wu, L.-Z., Tung, C.-H., Zhang, L.-P. and Tong, Q.-X. (2012), Artificial Light-Harvesting System Based on Multifunctional Surface-Cross-Linked Micelles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2088–2092. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107723
We thank Prof. Roman Boulatov (UIUC) for his useful discussion. We are grateful for financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91027041, 21102155, 21072202, 20973189), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Bureau of Basic Sciences of CAS (KJCX2-EW-W09). Y.Z. thanks the U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Basic Energy Sciences (grant DE-SC0002142) for partial support of the research.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027041, 21102155, 21072202, 20973189
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bureau of Basic Sciences of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-W09
- U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002142
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.