The authors would like to thank the Interdisciplinary Center for Biotechnology Research (ICBR) at the University of Florida for technical support. This work is supported by grants awarded by the National Institutes of Health (grant numbers GM066137, GM079359, and CA133086) and by the NSF. This work was also supported by the National Key Scientific Program of China (2011CB911001, 2011CB911003).
An Autonomous and Controllable Light-Driven DNA Walking Device†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2457–2460, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
You, M., Chen, Y., Zhang, X., Liu, H., Wang, R., Wang, K., Williams, K. R. and Tan, W. (2012), An Autonomous and Controllable Light-Driven DNA Walking Device. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2457–2460. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107733
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!