This work was supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-0957643).
Urea/Transition-Metal Cooperative Catalyst for anti-Selective Asymmetric Nitroaldol Reactions†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1620–1624, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lang, K., Park, J. and Hong, S. (2012), Urea/Transition-Metal Cooperative Catalyst for anti-Selective Asymmetric Nitroaldol Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1620–1624. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107785
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0957643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!