This work was supported by the NSF (DMR-0820404, CBET-1014673), DARPA (N66001-09-1-2111), the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation, the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, 3M, Louis Martarano, and the Pennsylvania State University. We appreciate the assistance of Prof. Darrell Velegol (Department of Chemical Engineering) in calculating the power of the pumps.
Self-Powered Microscale Pumps Based on Analyte-Initiated Depolymerization Reactions†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2400–2404, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Yeung, K., Robbins, J. S., Pavlick, R. A., Wu, M., Liu, R., Sen, A. and Phillips, S. T. (2012), Self-Powered Microscale Pumps Based on Analyte-Initiated Depolymerization Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2400–2404. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107787
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0820404, CBET-1014673
- DARPA. Grant Number: N66001-09-1-2111
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!