This work was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIBIB, NIH and partially supported by an NIH Pathway to Independence (K99/R00) Award, the Henry M. Jackson Foundation, and the Intramural Research Program of KIST (Korea). We thank Myung Sun Lee for illustrations.
Multiplex Imaging of an Intracellular Proteolytic Cascade by using a Broad-Spectrum Nanoquencher†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1625–1630, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Huang, X., Swierczewska, M., Choi, K. Y., Zhu, L., Bhirde, A., Park, J., Kim, K., Xie, J., Niu, G., Lee, K. C., Lee, S. and Chen, X. (2012), Multiplex Imaging of an Intracellular Proteolytic Cascade by using a Broad-Spectrum Nanoquencher. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1625–1630. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107795
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2011
- NIBIB, NIH
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!