We thank La Trobe University for funding of this work. The authors acknowledge support from the National Computational Infrastructure National Facility (NCI-NF), Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing (VPAC), Victorian Life Science Computing Initiative (VLSCI), and the high-performance computing facility of La Trobe University.
Lewis Base Stabilized Dicarbon: Predictions from Theory†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1477–1480, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Dutton, J. L. and Wilson, D. J. D. (2012), Lewis Base Stabilized Dicarbon: Predictions from Theory. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1477–1480. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107815
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- La Trobe University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!