We thank NSF, grant no. CMMI-1000068, grant no. CMMI-1100085, US DOE Basic Energy Sciences, grant no. DE-SC0001061, and the University of South Carolina, Office of Research and Graduate Education for financial support.
A Nanosheet-Structured Three-Dimensional Macroporous Material with High Ionic Conductivity Synthesized Using Glucose as a Transforming Template†
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 25, pages 6205–6208, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Ge, J., Ding, H. and Xue, X. (2012), A Nanosheet-Structured Three-Dimensional Macroporous Material with High Ionic Conductivity Synthesized Using Glucose as a Transforming Template . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6205–6208. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107838
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CMMI-1000068, CMMI-1100085, US DOE Basic Energy Sciences, DE-SC0001061
- University of South Carolina, Office of Research and Graduate Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!