These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Metal–Organic Frameworks Incorporating Copper-Complexed Rotaxanes†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2160–2163, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Coskun, A., Hmadeh, M., Barin, G., Gándara, F., Li, Q., Choi, E., Strutt, N. L., Cordes, D. B., Slawin, A. M. Z., Stoddart, J. F., Sauvage, J.-P. and Yaghi, O. M. (2012), Metal–Organic Frameworks Incorporating Copper-Complexed Rotaxanes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2160–2163. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107873
This work was supported by both the US Department of Defense (DTRA: HDTRA1-08-10023) at UCLA, the US Department of Defence under award number W911NF-07-R-001-04 at Northwestern University and the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and its Center on Functional Engineered Nano Architectonics (FENA). Some of the research reported herein was carried out under the auspices of an international collaboration supported in the US by the National Science Foundation under grant CHE-0924620 and in the UK by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council under grant EP/H003517/1. J.F.S. and O.M.Y. were supported by the WCU Program (NRF R-31-2008-000-10055-0) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea. We gratefully acknowledge Drs. Siddhartha Das, Robert E. Taylor, Armando Durazo (Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at University of California, Los Angeles) and Dr Duilio Cascio (UCLA–Department of Energy (DOE) Institute of Genomics and Proteomics) for experimental assistance and invaluable discussions. The authors thank M. Capel, K. Rajashankar, F. Murphy, J. Schuermann, and I. Kourinov at the Advance Photon Source (APS) where the NE-CAT Beamline 24-ID-C is supported by the National Institutes of Health Grant RR-15301 (NCRR). G.B. thanks the EFRC for a NERC Fellowship and the International Center for Diffraction Data for the award of a 2011 Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarship.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- US Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: HDTRA1-08-10023, W911NF-07-R-001-04
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0924620
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: EP/H003517/1, NRF R-31-2008-000-10055-0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RR-15301 (NCRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!