We thank Dr. Boris B. Averkiev for the theoretical calculations of the relativistic spin–orbit splittings in TaB10− with the ADF software. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant DMR-0904034 to L.S.W. and grant CHE-1057746 to A.I.B.). Computer time from the Center for High Performance Computing at USU and an allocation of computer time from the Center for High Performance Computing at the University of Utah are gratefully acknowledged. T.R.G. thanks Utah State University for the Vice President for Research Graduate Fellowship.
Observation of the Highest Coordination Number in Planar Species: Decacoordinated Ta©B10− and Nb©B10− Anions†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2101–2105, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Galeev, T. R., Romanescu, C., Li, W.-L., Wang, L.-S. and Boldyrev, A. I. (2012), Observation of the Highest Coordination Number in Planar Species: Decacoordinated Ta©B10− and Nb©B10− Anions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2101–2105. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107880
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0904034, CHE-1057746
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!