Generous financial support from the European Research Council (ERC) (Starting Grant No. 258740, AMPCAT, to O.T.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. John M. Brown, Oxford University, for the substituted biphep ligands and for helpful discussions.
Effects of the Stationary Phase and the Solvent on the Stereodynamics of biphep Ligands Quantified by Dynamic Three-Column HPLC†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2985–2988, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Maier, F. and Trapp, O. (2012), Effects of the Stationary Phase and the Solvent on the Stereodynamics of biphep Ligands Quantified by Dynamic Three-Column HPLC . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2985–2988. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107907
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 258740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!