This work was supported in part by NTU Start-Up Grant (SUG), Tier 1 (RG 64/10), the Singapore-Perking-Oxford Research Enterprise (SPORE), and the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE2010-T2-083).
In Vitro and In Vivo Uncaging and Bioluminescence Imaging by Using Photocaged Upconversion Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 13, pages 3125–3129, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Shao, Q., Deng, R., Wang, C., Teng, X., Cheng, K., Cheng, Z., Huang, L., Liu, Z., Liu, X. and Xing, B. (2012), In Vitro and In Vivo Uncaging and Bioluminescence Imaging by Using Photocaged Upconversion Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3125–3129. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107919
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- NTU Start-Up Grant (SUG). Grant Number: RG 64/10
- Singapore-Perking-Oxford Research Enterprise (SPORE)
- Singapore Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MOE2010-T2-083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!