K.R.D. thanks the National Science Foundation (CHE-0957840) and the Welch Foundation (grant A-1449) for support of this work. Financial support for M.F.B.R. with a CONACyT fellowship is gratefully acknowledged. TCNQ=7,7,8,8-tetracyanoquinodimethane; X=Cl, Br.
Magnetic Ordering in Self-assembled Materials Consisting of Cerium(III) Ions and the Radical Forms of 2,5-TCNQX2 (X=Cl, Br)†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5124–5128, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Ballesteros-Rivas, M., Zhao, H., Prosvirin, A., Reinheimer, E. W., Toscano, R. A., Valdés-Martínez, J. and Dunbar, K. R. (2012), Magnetic Ordering in Self-assembled Materials Consisting of Cerium(III) Ions and the Radical Forms of 2,5-TCNQX2 (X=Cl, Br) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5124–5128. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107938
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0957840
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!