K.R.D. thanks the National Science Foundation (CHE-0957840) and the Welch Foundation (grant A-1449) for support of this work. Financial support for M.F.B.R. with a CONACyT fellowship is gratefully acknowledged. TCNQ=7,7,8,8-tetracyanoquinodimethane; X=Cl, Br.
Magnetic Ordering in Self-assembled Materials Consisting of Cerium(III) Ions and the Radical Forms of 2,5-TCNQX2 (X=Cl, Br)†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5124–5128, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Ballesteros-Rivas, M., Zhao, H., Prosvirin, A., Reinheimer, E. W., Toscano, R. A., Valdés-Martínez, J. and Dunbar, K. R. (2012), Magnetic Ordering in Self-assembled Materials Consisting of Cerium(III) Ions and the Radical Forms of 2,5-TCNQX2 (X=Cl, Br) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5124–5128. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107938
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0957840
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!