This work was supported by the DFG (Mu-1440/7-1). The Center for Scientific Computing at the Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg is acknowledged for computer time and Prof. H. Ottosson, Uppsala University, is thanked for stimulating discussions.
Silyl Cation Mediated Conversion of CO2 into Benzoic Acid, Formic Acid, and Methanol†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2981–2984, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Schäfer, A., Saak, W., Haase, D. and Müller, T. (2012), Silyl Cation Mediated Conversion of CO2 into Benzoic Acid, Formic Acid, and Methanol . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2981–2984. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107958
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: Mu-1440/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!