These authors contributed equally to this work.
Stimulated Release of Size-Selected Cargos in Succession from Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5460–5465, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Li, Z., Cao, D., Zhao, Y.-L., Gaines, J. W., Bozdemir, O. A., Ambrogio, M. W., Frasconi, M., Botros, Y. Y., Zink, J. I. and Stoddart, J. F. (2012), Stimulated Release of Size-Selected Cargos in Succession from Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5460–5465. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107960
The research at Northwestern University (NU) was enabled by the National Center for Nano Technology Research at the King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) in Saudi Arabia. The authors thank Dr. Turki S. Al-Saud and Dr. Mohamed B. Alfageeh at KACST for their generous support of this research. We also acknowledge support from the World Class University (WCU) Program (R-31-2008-000-10055-0) in Korea. The research at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), was supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation under Grant CHE-0809384 and by the U.S. Department of Defense under Grant HDTRA1-08-1-0041. D.C. thanks the National Science Foundation for a Graduate Research Fellowship. We thank Aleksandr Bosoy for generating images for incorporation into the illustrations.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National Center for Nano Technology Research
- World Class University (WCU). Grant Number: R-31-2008-000-10055-0
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0809384
- U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Number: HDTRA1-08-1-0041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!