P.B. thanks HEFCE and the University of Bristol, School of Chemistry for a DTA, PhD scholarship. A.B. and A.M.S. credit funding by ERA NanoSciE+. We also achnowledge STFC for the allocation of beam time, travel, and consumables grants at ILL, and the Krüss Surface Science Centre, Bristol, for facilities for surface tension measurements.
Magnetic Control over Liquid Surface Properties with Responsive Surfactants†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2414–2416, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Brown, P., Bushmelev, A., Butts, C. P., Cheng, J., Eastoe, J., Grillo, I., Heenan, R. K. and Schmidt, A. M. (2012), Magnetic Control over Liquid Surface Properties with Responsive Surfactants. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2414–2416. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108010
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- ERA NanoSciE+
- Krüss Surface Science Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!