This work was supported by the National Science Foundation.
Conjugate-Addition Organopolymerization: Rapid Production of Acrylic Bioplastics by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2465–2469, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. and Chen, E. Y.-X. (2012), Conjugate-Addition Organopolymerization: Rapid Production of Acrylic Bioplastics by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2465–2469. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108019
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!