These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oriented CoSAPO-5 Membranes by Microwave-Enhanced Growth on TiO2-Coated Porous Alumina†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2470–2473, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Stoeger, J. A., Palomino, M., Agrawal, K. V., Zhang, X., Karanikolos, G. N., Valencia, S., Corma, A. and Tsapatsis, M. (2012), Oriented CoSAPO-5 Membranes by Microwave-Enhanced Growth on TiO2-Coated Porous Alumina. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2470–2473. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108042
We thank Dr. Christopher Lew for assistance with diffuse reflectance UV/Vis experiments. Support from the NSF (grant NSF-NIRT CMMI 0707610) and the Petroleum Institute of Abu Dhabi through the ADMIRE partnership (Abu Dhabi–Minnesota Institute for Research Excellence) is appreciated. M.P. acknowledges CSIC for a JAE doctoral fellowship, A.C. would like to thank CONSOLIDER Ingenio 2010-MULTICAT, and G.N.K. acknowledges a European Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant (FP7, grant agreement no. 210947). Portions of this work were carried out in the Nanofabrication Center, part of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) which receives support from the NSF, and in the Characterization Facility on the campus of the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities which receives partial support from the NSF through the MRSEC program.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF-NIRT CMMI 0707610
- Petroleum Institute of Abu Dhabi
- CONSOLIDER Ingenio 2010-MULTICAT
- European Marie Curie International Reintegration. Grant Number: 210947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!