This project was supported by grants from the National Center for Research Resources (5U54RR022241-08) and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (8 U54 GM103529-08) from the National Institutes of Health. We would like to thank Jonathan W. Jarvik for the gift of stable ADRB2 cells, Yehuda Creeger for help with flow cytometry, and Haibing Teng for help with confocal microscopy. We would like to thank Lauren Ernst and Chris Szent-Gyorgyi for helpful discussions, and Kristen McConnell for assistance preparing the illustration. Microscopes used for the project were acquired under NIH grants 1S10RR024716 and 1S10RR026766.
Genetically Encoded pH Sensor for Tracking Surface Proteins through Endocytosis†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4838–4842, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Grover, A., Schmidt, B. F., Salter, R. D., Watkins, S. C., Waggoner, A. S. and Bruchez, M. P. (2012), Genetically Encoded pH Sensor for Tracking Surface Proteins through Endocytosis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4838–4842. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108107
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5U54RR022241-08
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!