This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC) which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989. We would like to thank Prof. Michael R. Wasielewski and Dr. Tomoaki Miura for their help with ESR spectroscopy, Dr. Bartlomiej Kowalczyk for SEM imaging, Pat Fuller for his help in radical diffusion simulations, and Prof. Fraser J. Stoddart and Albert C. Fahrenbach for CV measurements. XPS spectrum was taken at the KECK-II facility at NU. H.T.B and B.B. contributed equally to this work.
Mechanoradicals Created in “Polymeric Sponges” Drive Reactions in Aqueous Media†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3596–3600, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Baytekin, H. T., Baytekin, B. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2012), Mechanoradicals Created in “Polymeric Sponges” Drive Reactions in Aqueous Media. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3596–3600. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108110
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!