We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM46059) for financial support of this project. The Varian 400 MHz NMR spectrometer used in this work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (1S10RR13886-01). We thank the National Science Foundation for departmental X-ray diffraction instrumentation (CHE-0946721).
Combined Oxypalladation/CH Functionalization: Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Oxidative Oxyarylation of Hydroxyalkenes†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1926–1929, February 20, 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, R. and Buchwald, S. L. (2012), Combined Oxypalladation/CH Functionalization: Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Oxidative Oxyarylation of Hydroxyalkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1926–1929. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108129
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM46059, 1S10RR13886-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0946721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!