The project is supported by National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, No. 2012CB821600), Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 21072009, 20902005, 20832002, 20821062).
Transition-Metal-Free Synthesis of Pinacol Alkylboronates from Tosylhydrazones†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2943–2946, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Wang, L., Zhang, Y. and Wang, J. (2012), Transition-Metal-Free Synthesis of Pinacol Alkylboronates from Tosylhydrazones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2943–2946. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108139
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072009, 20902005, 20832002, 20821062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!