This work was financially supported by KAKENHI (No. 20229001 and 23590038) from the JSPS. Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary was gratefully acknowledged for the synthesis of key substrates. We thank Dr. Ryuichi Sawa and Ms. Yumiko Kubota for detailed NMR and HRMS analyses. N.K. thanks the Uehara Memorial Foundation for financial support. T.N. thanks JSPS for predoctoral fellowship.
Catalytic Asymmetric anti-Selective Nitroaldol Reaction En Route to Zanamivir†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1644–1647, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Nitabaru, T., Kumagai, N. and Shibasaki, M. (2012), Catalytic Asymmetric anti-Selective Nitroaldol Reaction En Route to Zanamivir. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1644–1647. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108153
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!